Our client in Santa Monica, CA is seeking an experienced Alternatives Vice President Loan Services-LA
Salary: USD $135,000 – $165,000 / yr plus 15-25% bonus
This team is part of the Global Alternative Investment Services team within Business Operations.
- Demonstrate product and functional knowledge of the loan and fixed income markets in order to communicate with the business and trading counterparties.
- Help lead the settlement process of loan syndications, secondary loan trades, direct lending including funding and documentation matters.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies regarding cash payments
- Proficiency of vendor systems including, but not limited to, Wall Street Office, Advent Geneva and Clear Par.
- Gain understanding of all applicable portfolios and deal related documentation to ensure controls and adherence to guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with Administrative Agents, Borrowers and Legal with regards to KYC documentation, including administrative details, tax and fund formation documents.
- Understand the maintenance and distribution of loan documentation including private and public amendments/ restructures and voting requirements with settled and trade date positions.
- Assist with integration project of WSO and Advent Geneva
- Preferably 5-9 years’ experience in asset management/fund industry including the leveraged loan market.
- Familiarity with the investment management industry (experience with credit strategies, private and registered funds, separate accounts and various types of investors preferred).
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Proficient in a high pace environment with large volume and high-risk transactions with a low tolerance for error.
- Works independently or in a team environment and actively seek additional responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in Excel; knowledge of WSO and Advent Geneva a plus
- Outstanding academic achievement, broad based work experience, and demonstrated leadership experience
- Financial degree required.
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com