We are seeking a Cloud Security Orchestration, Automation & Reliability Engineer in the Chicago, IL area!
Salary: USD $66,555 – $126,645 / yr
- Experience with security programming using REST API’s and automation & scripting using PERL, Python, Ruby, Ansible or Terraform
- Strong DevOps experience including building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge and ability to support cloud infrastructure, cloud security engineering & automation initiatives.
- Strong experience and knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills. Strong communication skills.
- Ability to ensure the adoption and governance of standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of information security concepts, OWASP web application vulnerabilities and web-based attacks.
- Provider tier 3 support as needed. Experience responding to security events, security monitoring, and investigation activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
We’d love to see:
- 5+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex TCP/IP networks.
- 2+ years of working in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP & certifications
- Experience with cloud automation in security domain.
- Experience working on projects with agile methodologies.
- Ability to maintain, test & troubleshoot security tools (Like IPS, WAF, Forensic tools, Packet brokers, Proxy, CASB/SWG)
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com