Our client in Rockford, MI is seeking a full-time, experienced Full Stack Developer with the option to be remote.
Salary: USD $61,800 – $110,000 / yr
As a member of the Direct to Consumer eCommerce Technology team, this role is responsible for developing features & functions utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud as well as data integrations between eCommerce systems and organization platforms.
- Primary Duties
- Under general direction, writes Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) code for projects and support that adheres to industry best practices.
- Works with Business Analyst and Product Owner to provide technical requirements and level of effort.
- Works with WWW’s eCom Technical team to write acceptance criteria and solution documentation to ensure solutions meet business expectations.
- Collaborates with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product management.
- Works collaboratively with outsource development partner to align to development and integration standards.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Manager.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree level education in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
- 5 years of web development experience.
- Exposure to basic project management methodologies; experience leading small projects preferred.
- Experience in C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java a plus.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs (Google Marketing Cloud, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc).
- Working knowledge of version control systems and Cloud Platforms (Git, Mercurial, JIRA, Confluence, Git Hub, Bit Bucket, Gulp, Jenkins).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team and complete agreed-upon deliverables within established timeframes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Normal Office Environment
To apply for this job please visit ikadre.com.