Our client in Alpharetta, GA is actively seeking a Full Stack Engineer – Hands On, Back-End
Salary: USD $72,114 – $135,000 / yr
Everyday you’ll do these kinds of things…
- Collaborate with engineers across the Digital Innovation team to create technical designs, develop, test and solve complex problems that drive the solution from initial concept to production.
- Contribute to our automated build, deploy and test processes for each solution.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features.
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience.
- Work in an engineering focused, iterative team that’s composed of people with a wide range of skills.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business team.
- Conduct research on new and interesting technologies that help to progress our products and platforms.
To qualify, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field.
- Working experience in modernizing .Net applications to Java, springboot microservices
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data integrations, and/or large mobile web applications).
- Exposure to devops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, etc.
- Fluent, open communication style – speaking, writing, collaborating.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Minimum two years relevant experience with advanced coding skills.
- Experience designing and developing large distributed, mobile, machine learning, responsive web or API software systems.
- Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile development environment.
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects.
To apply for this job please visit ikadre.com.