Our client in Blue Earth, MN is seeking an experienced HSE Manager
Regional Relocation Available
Salary: USD $90,000 – $105,000 / yr plus 10% Bonus Potential
Join our clients Blue Earth, MN team where we create cereals, snacks and other ingredients to delight our customers. We have a true “work hard, play hard” culture and give back to the community we work in regularly through our Kerry employee engagement program. If you’re looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you.
What you’ll do:
This a fast paced and complex environment requiring you to be the subject matter expert at the site. As the HSE Manager, you will influence others without direct authority, and you will:
- Drive the HSE business strategy and initiatives.
- Develop and implement annual HSE objectives & improvement plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify site HSE training needs, develop appropriate resources, and execute training sessions for employees and management staff.
- Are you well versed in ISO 14001? We’ll need your expertise.
- Where necessary, lead investigation process and/or collaborate with appropriate team members.
- Be the sole person responsible for all Workers Compensation claims.
What you’ll need to be successful and safe:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will accept years of experience in place of Degree.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a HUGE PLUS.
- 3 + years of experience with HSE regulations including OSHA, EPA, and local requirements.
- Must be “Hands On” and be autonomous.
- Intermediate to advanced Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Food/beverage/pharma manufacturing industry experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com