Our client in Atlanta, GA is seeking an experienced Immigration Paralegal
Salary: USD $70,000 – $75,000 / yr
The Immigration Paralegal provides quality and specialized document preparation and has extensive client contact and works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented Immigration Department. This is a cohesive team which is well-managed and well-organized with secretarial and clerical support.
- Maintains an exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for prodding or supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing with clients, co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
- Must have 3+ years working experience as an immigration paralegal in a fast-paced business immigration environment
- Experience preparing H-1B, L-1, TN and PERM applications, preferably in a large law firm environment
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, LawLogix or INS Zoom and a document management system.
- Outstanding case management and organizational skills are necessary
- Successful candidates will possess strong business writing skills, and will value attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com