The Vice President is a key player on and across deal teams, collaborating and generating solutions to current and perspective clients within sector markets. As a sector expert, the Vice President will actively manage business development opportunities and oversee client pitch presentations, idea development and deal execution. The Vice President achieves various client coverage efforts, including management of the junior team and client coverage initiatives, to ensure successful deal generation.
Business Development & Delivery
- Collaborate with sector coverage partners to cover clients and prospects and to identify/ deliver creative, timely solutions.
- Actively manage opportunities within sector portfolios.
- Operate as key member of the deal team with efforts to maximize sector penetration and returns.
- Institute cross-selling initiatives to increase ranking with client.
- Maintain awareness of all firm products and services offered and facilitate means of receiving continuous updates.
- Prepare/oversee delivery of creative and timely pitches.
Management of Team and Team Workflow
- Effectively manage work flow of analysts and associates by aligning tasks with departmental goals and objectives.
- Lead team to success by capturing opportunities for ongoing mentoring, coaching, and career development of analysts and associates.
- Knowledge of and experience in specialty finance/non-bank lending investment banking industry
- Exposure to multiple IB products (equity, debt and/or M&A)
- An undergraduate degree. Focal areas of finance, economics, or accounting preferred. High academic achievement.
- MBA, CFA or equivalent experience in financial services, accounting, or legal fields.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in investment banking, negotiating and structuring financial transactions. This should include some experience in a corporate lending environment developing business.
- Relevant Business Services Sector experience is required.
- Good knowledge of the organizational lending and portfolio management policies and objectives.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills including the ability to create and deliver professional product ideas and presentations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expertise in financial computer applications and database management tools including MS Excel. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and the Internet.
- Strong interpersonal skills used within a team environment and in client interaction with emphasis on excelling in relationship building.
- Ability to advocate persuasively.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Excellent capability to independently and proactively service multiple clients and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proven abilities in managerial and leadership skills.
To apply for this job please visit ikadre.com.