Our client in Bentonville, AR has an immediate opening for a Java/Azure Architect.
Nationwide Relocation Available!
Salary: USD $90,000 – $120,000 / yr
Science / Engineering graduate
|· Experienced in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, and Spring framework, JDBC and SQL, Spring Boot and microservices
· Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
· Experienced in building web applications using Angular JS/ React JS and Angular framework.
· Deploy the Java app in Azure cloud and implement the CI/CD DevOps deployment.
· Develop and deploy the application in managed Azure ASE ILB Function/ WebApp infrastructure.
· Work with the client team to get clarity on the backlog. Prioritize the backlog and track to closure.
· Develop design specifications, installation instructions, implementation & security guidelines, and other system-related information.
· Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program level.
· Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of the java system architecture.
· Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices.
· Identifying production and non-production application issues.
· Transforming requirements into stipulations.
· Experienced in Splunk Log Management Creating dash boards, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users for threshold limit.
· Able to Manage self-development and able to lead a team.
· Proactive and self-starter with excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated to take independent responsibility and be a productive team leader.
· Experience in Apache Kafka, Cassandra DB/ Mongo DB, is an added advantage.
|Preferred Skills||· Programming Languages: Java 1.8
· Development Framework: Spring boot 1.5
· Database Connectivity: Hibernate 4.3.8,JDBC
· Azure cloud: Managed ASE Function/WebApp
· Container Technology: Docker
· Container Management System: Kubernetes
· API Gateway: Zuul
· Operating System: CentOS
· Caching: MeghaCache
· Version Control System: Git, GitHub Enterprise & Looper
· Build Orchestration and Deployment: Looper, Concord, OneOps
· Cloud Provider: OpenStack
· Logging: ELK Stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
· Monitoring and Alerting: Medusa, Spotlight
· Configuration: Cloud Configuration Management (CCM)
· Credential Store: AppVault
· Authentication: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Microsoft Azure IoT||PL1||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Full Time Employee
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com