Our client in Philadelphia, PA is currently seeking an experienced Private Wealth Services Senior Manager
Salary: USD $115,000 – $180,000 / yr
As a Senior Manager, a significant portion of responsibilities will be in the development of the practice, as well as attracting and mentoring talented professionals.
Oversee the efforts of multiple client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; market, sell, design, and implement tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget.
Provide tax planning and consulting to our firm’s high net worth clients for estate, wills and trusts taxation, and individual income taxes. Interact closely with client’s other advisers, such as attorneys and financial asset managers.
Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals.
Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. A CPA, or JD/active law license required. A minimum of 10 years of progressive tax consulting in Family Wealth Planning or related area in public accounting or consulting.
- Experience in dealing with family units with $25 million and above in net worth, and a proven track record of implementation of tax strategies.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Masters in Taxation, LLM in Taxation or CFP.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com