Our client in Chicago, IL is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst – Digital & Marketing Product Management
Salary: USD $74,500 – $96,900 / yr
Applies business knowledge and facilitative expertise to gather and create functional requirements and use cases to meet business initiatives. Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and translates into solutions. Performs as the link between business users, Consumer Experience and Technology.
- Plans and directs the analysis and gathering of functional requirements used in the design (e.g. use cases and process flows) of based on business requirements documents. Analyzes business and functional requirements to ensure that all requirements have been discovered and addressed. Works with cross functional teams to create uses case in conjunction with mobile product solutions.
- Schedules and conducts requirements gathering sessions and helps to coordinate the review and signoff of deliverables. Provides status reports and contributes to work plan updates.
- Provides expertise through the interpretation, synthesis and translation of business requirements throughout the development lifecycle. Provides expertise across Mobile Products area. Recommends ideas to solve business unit issues and add value and streamline processes which in effect contribute to the overall business unit’s strategy. Supports existing functionality and systems which require maintenance and support.
- Acts as liaison with IT, Consumer Experience and business groups to facilitate necessary discussions.
- Serves as testing liaison with the Quality Assurance area to support the testing efforts by data analysis and validation from functional tests. Assists in development of User Acceptance Test scripts and works with the business users to conduct UAT.
- Contributes and assists in the origination of training and communication documentation. Conducts training on new features and enhancements as needed
- Attends training and educational opportunities to continue employee growth and advancement.
- Gathers client, user and consultant feedback and analyzes data and proposes actionable items based on information.
- Leads, organizes and finalizes review sessions. Obtains sign-off of requirements documents and design with business clients, legal and privacy office. Conducts demonstrations prior to and following implementation to ensure that the requestors and stakeholders’ needs are fully addressed and will be fulfilled by the completion of this initiative.
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com