Our client in Cheektowaga, NY is currently seeking an experienced Senior Architect / Development Manager. Nationwide Relocation Available!
The successful candidate will:
- Work with business owners and users to document their requirements
- Architect the overall solution
- Develop functional and technical documentation as needed
- Work with the development team to design the individual components
- Assist with development of same (including personally developing some of the components and assisting other team members as needed)
- Coordinate as needed with other IS&T teams (such as Database Administration, Information Security, etc.)
- Perform code reviews of developed code
- Coordinate unit testing, QA testing, and User Acceptance testing, along with assisting the development team with troubleshooting any defects
- Perform ongoing Production support of the entire suite of applications, including occasional investigation and timely resolution of Production incidents both during and outside of business hours
- Mentor and/or supervise other team members, both onshore and offshore
- Balance multiple factors when choosing a solution design, including speed to market, cost to implement, technical complexity, supportability and maintainability, and impact on existing systems/processes.
- On-call responsibility for critical issues.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- 7+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years acting in a senior developer or team lead role.
- Management, team lead or supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle, T-SQL and PL/SQL, and implementing high-performing solutions in each
- Extensive experience in the .NET stack: ASP.NET WebForms, MVC, and Angular (C# preferred)
- Experience with financial and accounting systems a plus
- Experience with supply chain management a plus
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit ikadre.com.