Our client is seeking a remote Senior IT Consultant – Network Engineer
Salary: USD $93,000 – $120,000 / yr
Our client is seeking prospective Senior IT Consultant who will serve in a planning consultant role with a strong background in technology.
Provide oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies.
Lead project and /or technical maintenance teams.
Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems.
Provide support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources.
Work with customers to understand business objectives in order to ensure functional and technical designs meet requirements and are in compliance with the ACG infrastructure and IS technology standards
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Senior IT Consultant can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
Earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses
Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
Establish networking environment by designing system configurations; directing system installations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information.
- Cisco Certifications (CCDA, CCNP OR CCNA)
NSX-T Network and Security
Configuration and daily support of Cisco ACI and NX-OS\
Minimum 4 years hands on experience.
- NSX Network
Minimum 2 year hands on experience
Cisco NAC (ISE 802.11x)
- Cisco Wireless (Identity Services Engine (ISE), Mobility Services Engine (MSE), Prime, Controllers, Aironet Access Points)
- Meraki Wireless
- Cisco 36xx, 37xx, 38xx, 4xxx, 9xxxx, ASR1x
- LAN/WAN Routing Architecture and Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.)
- Network Management Tools (Solar Winds, Gigamon, NetScout)
- InfoBlox – NetMRI, IPAM
- SSL VPN
- Packet Capture Tools
- Voice and data communication
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com