We have a local client in Westminster, CO seeking an experienced Senior Manager – Supply Chain Compliance, nationwide relocation available!
Salary: USD $118,500 – $163,500 / yr
Senior Manager – Supply Chain Compliance
The Supply Chain Senior Manager of Compliance position represents an exciting opportunity to help enable our client to GO BEYOND by ensuring the SC organization performs all required functions in accordance with Government (DoD, NASA, and other agencies) regulations and the laws of the United States. The primary role of the Compliance Manager is to be fully accountable for the management, supervisory oversight, training, and performance of a team of compliance analysts responsible for SC governing policies, self-audit of processes and review of all contracts prior to release. The Supply Chain Compliance Officer will be responsible for the management and oversight of all Supply Chain compliance functions required to maintain overall purchasing, material and property system certifications in support of DoD, NASA and other government funded program requirements. This position represents an exciting opportunity to manage a team of Supply Chain professionals to meet demands of this rapidly growing organization. This position reports directly to the Supply Chain Operations Director.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on compliance issues related to procurement, material management and property management activity;
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with applicable DCMA and DCAA officers across all business areas; serve as primary interface to DCMA & DCAA on behalf of the organization.
- Ensure performing consistent with government process and policy expectations as intermittently reviewed and audited by DCMA / DCAA as part of CPSR, MMAS, ISO, SARBOX, and other audits.
- Provide guidance to procurement and subcontracts management professionals in support of buying actions by referencing the FAR, DFARS Supplements, and Ball Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal audits and reviews of all material handling, inventory, records and property management activities on a recurring basis.
- Partner for internal audit teams to ensure appropriate internal reviews are conducted, tracked and reported for compliance with external regulations.
- Investigate and resolves compliance problems, questions, or complaints.
- Maintain policies and procedures related to all aspects of SC performance, perform recurring review and complete updates as required to ensure they comply with appropriate statutes and regulations and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Partner with SC Operations Training leads to assist supply chain professionals and others internal by providing guidance and related training on compliance areas of interest.
- Maintain metrics of compliance reviews and provide regular reporting to Management.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in documentation, training, and approval authorities.
- Lead a team of compliance analysts responsible for performing compliance reviews of purchase orders and subcontracts for compliance with Government, legal and Ball requirements prior to release to a supplier; Review single/sole source justifications, commercial item determinations, and other documents for compliance with company policies and legal direction.
- Lead efforts to prepare the Supply Chain to successfully pass government conducted Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR), Small Business program, Property, Material Management Accounting System (MMAS) and other internal and external audits.
- Maintain accurate records of audit requests and responses.
- Possess experience and understanding of Small Business Administration (SBA) requirements; Support Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) for Ball Aerospace.
- Lead or assist in development and implementation of tools and processes designed to increase employee awareness, efficiency, and understanding of compliance policies.
- Partner effectively with Contracts organization to develop and maintain flow downs for terms and conditions between Ball customers and suppliers, develop standard terms for shared partners, and maintain Contract / Supply Chain bulletins to ensure continuous alignment between formal updates of standard terms & conditions.
- Interface with SBU/SSU Management teams, Legal Department and mid-to senior level Management to assess impact & applicability of new customer policies on supply base, maintain a standard set of terms & conditions to flow to suppliers, and provide input to proposed government policies through industry forums such as the Aerospace Industrial Association (AIA).
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in related field plus 12 years or more related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Extensive experience with Government compliance, Government Contractor regulations, FAR, and DFARS as it related to a breadth of SC operations.
- Ability to effectively relate with others and cooperate as a team member.
- Demonstrated expertise in aerospace industry and government contracting and compliance procedures.
- Ability to effectively interact with supply chain and SBU/SSU leaders at the highest levels.
- Strong and proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop high performance work teams.
- Must have prior DoD SC Audit experience (i.e. CPSR, MMAS, Property Audits, etc).
- Must possess working knowledge of FAR, FAR Supplements, and SBA requirements.
- Must possess effective leadership, teamwork, organizational and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and must be able to work in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to obtain DoD Top Secret / SCI Clearance.
- Existing or prior relationships with DCMA, DCAA and/or familiarity with the charter of these organizations within the DoD contacting arena preferred.
- Active DoD Clearance (SECRET or above) preferred.
- Prior experience as a subcontract, procurement, material, and/or property manager within a Tier 1 A&D Contractor or the U.S. Government Acquisition or Logistics branches preferred.
- Industry recognized certifications in Contracts, Supply Chain, Property or Program Management preferred.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between all campuses and other possible locations may be required.
Compensation & Benefits
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $118,500 – $163,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- Subject to business performance and recommendations of management, this role may be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan.
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. .
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security clearance or government customer access associated with this position.
Relocation for this position is available.
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com