Our client is seeking a SiteCore Developer for Multiple Locations
Salary: USD $90,000 – $150,000 / yr
- Addison, TX, US
- Boston, MA, US
- Dallas, TX, US
- New York, NY, US
- Newark, NJ, US
- Pleasanton, CA, US
- Washington, DC, US
- Woodland Hills, CA, US
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
- Site Core .NET Framework, ASP.net/SQL, C# programming, Sitecore 8 x and 9 x, – WCF, LINQ and EF.
- MVC, Web API, Windows Service, Schedule Task.
- XML, XSLT, XSD.
- SQL Server 2012.
- Multi-threading and concurrency
- Daily support and project based enhancements of the Sitecore platform for several business units.
- Ensure that all Sitecore development activity across all digital platforms supports the Enterprise’s strategic and commercial goals.
- Developing testing debugging and documenting code for custom web based applications and services against the Sitecore CMS platform with a focus on achieving operational efficiencies and business agility through adaptable reusable services and processes.
- Responsible for functional technical track of a project
- Technical design and implementation of client projects
- Develop to high quality standards while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their technical and consulting capabilities
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the extended team
- Evolve to be a recognized subject matter expert within fields of expertise
- Engage in Sitecore development and definition and execution of best practices
- Work with clients to identify business requirements Draft technical specifications system architectures development approaches and testing solutions
- Help define development standards determining best technology practices
- Experience with all the Sitecore Modules especially SXA JSS
- Good knowledge about hosting NET solutions on Azure or on premise
- Experience with CI CD pipeline Code reviews are a MUST
- Good understanding of modern frontend technologies like Vue js React or Angular and how to structure the CMS APIs for those
- Development experience with some of those frameworks is a big plus
- Responsible for managing a small team of analysts developers testers and drive delivery of modules within a project Delivery Maintenance Testing
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com