Our client in the Hartford, CT area is seeking an experienced Technical Architect-Salesforce
Nationwide Relocation Available
Salary: USD $170,000 – $210,000 / yr plus performance bonus
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Technical Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Support design creation leveraging best practices and reviews with Architects
• Guide the team on development and support hands on development in each sprint
• Manage the onshore/offshore technical delivery and track progress
• Key person that the develop team goes to for support.
• Decomposition of the user stories in sprints with the developer undertaking the development task
• Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user stories.
• Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
• At least 10 years of extensive Salesforce experience
• Experience working on at least 2 engagements as technical architect
• Strong hands on Experience in SF configuration as well as Apex, REST integrations, Flows, process builders, Data migration etc.
• Ability to work with business and IT stakeholders directly
• Must have at least Salesforce Application Architect or Salesforce System Architect Certification
• Should be able to help business analysts in refining requirements and provide solutions
• Effective written/verbal skills
• Experience in Agile (SAFe) preferred
• Preferred to have Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
• In-depth experience in Service Cloud a plus
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Full Time Employee
Yes, 75 % of the Time
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com