Our client in Jersey City, NJ is seeking an experienced UI Developer – React with Nationwide Relocation Available!
Salary: USD $120,000 – $130,000 / yr
Seeking a Senior React Developer with six to ten years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Our client needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Senior UI Developer- React will be responsible for high-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js, Riot and Redux
- Using Visual Designs (PSD files) to develop responsive web and Single Page Applications consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Manual and Automated Unit Testing
- Work on CI/CD pipelines under assistance
- Able to develop SPA (Single Page Applications) consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers
- Performance Tuning
- Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
- Discuss with offshore team on tasks to be done, and mentor junior members of the team.
- Performs design & code reviews for team members.
- Train, conduct interviews and build new high performance front end teams
- Deep understanding of React Architecture, Hooks. Webpack, , SASS, LESS;
- Experience in development RWD and SPA with ReactJS, Redux, Routers, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, GraphQL, ES6, Babel, Express, Eslint. Understands Server Side Rendering, Virtual DOM, Performance optimization;
- Working knowledge of PWA, Gatsby, Riot, experience working with any CMS, JSON Web Token (JWT), familiarity with GIT.
- Familiarity with integrations patterns and invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData API using NodeJS, Spring framework.
- Database fundamentals – Any On-prem relational or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, PostGress with Azure or AWS.
- Familiarity with unit testing (automated), JUnit, TDD, JEST, Selenium
- Knowledge of deployment concepts of rollout and rollback, webserver, app server deployment, database scripts rollout and monitoring
- Ancillary aspects of software development like IDE, CI/CD, SAFe Agile, Story development across layers; Digital Engineering and Product Engineering basics
To apply for this job email your details to info@iKadre.com